HCA Advvanced Development Program Course Content
Module One, Stepping Into the Field
- CASTU model overview
- Understanding how the pieces fit together, basic strengths and limitations of each aspect
- Deep dive into Consciousness and Co-Creation
- Overview of the Seven Levels of Effectiveness and other views of consciousness, why consciousness as an organizing principle of HCA?
- Deep exploration of the mindset of Co-Creation, what does it mean that both HCA and others are shaped by the relationship?
- Deep dive into the BEING and DOING of Activation
- The A-Z of Activation, how to create the most open and effective brain state in another
- Linking Activation to consciousness
- HCA in organizations
Module Two, Deepening Wisdom and Capacity
- Deep dive into Advising
- When to do it, when not to, what happens in the brain, what are the conditions necessary for optimum effectiveness, how to set aside your own ego/judgments/assumptions in the process.
- Deep dive into Teaching
- What to Teach, what to Activate, determining (and owning) one’s own expertise, keeping it simple and relevant.
- Deep dive into Telling
- Crafting a powerful story, using classic teaching stories, when is this about me and when is it for another’s sake.
- The CATSU dance — weaving it together (so far)
Module Three, Weaving It All Together
- Deep dive into Science
- The scientific context of being a Human Consciousness Architect–thinking like a scientist
- Overview of science covered so far, how to share with others (Teaching and Telling)
- Deep dive into Spirit
- The spiritual context being a Human Consciousness Architect–thinking like a mystic
- How to share with others (Teaching and Telling)
- Understanding your Unique gifts and focus and exploring the Undefined
- What are the gifts you bring as an HCA? What is unique to YOU?
- When is it time for something else outside your ability or expertise?
- Bringing it all together with mastery and ease