The Seven Levels of Effectiveness were developed over many years, with a great deal of thought, effort, experimentation and research. We ourselves owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to Dr. David Hawkins, author of Power vs. Force and many other books, who was our primary intellectual inspiration.
It is important — critical in fact — that consciousness flourish in the world. We want our work to be used, discussed and shared. That being said, there are some standards for use of intellectual property that we would like to clarify, and ask that anyone using our work in publication (print or electronic) to follow:
- The Seven Levels of Effectiveness are copyrighted. You can use them, but only with proper attribution and ONLY as is, without rewording or abbreviating the descriptions of the levels. If you do include the levels in a print or electronic publication or handout, you need to be sure to add our copyright information: The Seven Levels of Effectiveness, ©2014 BEabove Leadership, all rights reserved.
- You are welcome to use the Seven Levels with individuals in a one-to-one setting. Have fun!
- You are also welcome to briefly share the Seven Levels as part of training with at least 90% other content. For example, in a cultural diversity training, it might be interesting to look at being above the line or below the line in the different levels, and the difference it makes in awareness and actions. However, we are not at this time granting permission to develop trainings specifically around the Seven Levels of Effectiveness or our Neuroscience content. If this is something you are interested in, we offer a train the trainer and BEabove licensing program. For more information please visit our website or contact us.
- As a participant in the Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching or Human Consciousness Architecture program, you are welcome to use the tools and handouts from our workshops and presentations with individuals in a one-to-one setting. All these materials are copyrighted, so please use them as is, without revising or rewriting, and make sure the copyright line is visible on the page.
- As a participant or listener to any of our webinars, preview calls, of BlogTalk radio, you are welcome to use the tools and handouts (if provided) with individuals in a one-to-one setting. All these materials are copyrighted, so please use them as is, without revising or rewriting, and make sure the copyright line is visible on the page.
- You may also use ideas and processes from our workshops as long as this makes up no more than 10% of your total presentation (about 45 minutes of a standard full-day training).
- PowerPoint slide decks from our workshops and presentations are for your reference only. Please do not use in your own presentations.
- For permission to reprint or republish any materials, processes, blog posts, etc. from the BEabove Leadership website or any of our training or speaking engagements, please contact us prior to use.
- We use — with proper attribution — many other sources in our work. For example, Dr. Daniel Siegel and Dr. Mario Martinez. We ask that you be aware whether you need to cite BEabove Leadership or the original source.
Thank you for honoring our many years of hard work and sharing our commitment to bringing higher levels of consciousness to the world.
(Updated December 5, 2014)